Enter a domain name
Enter a domain name
You want your website to be at the top of search engine results pages as a webmaster (SERPs). Search engines like Google, on the other hand, would have to "crawl" your site on a regular basis in order for it to be indexed and subsequently rank. This is done to ensure that the search results have the most up-to-date information.
Search bots may crawl a site numerous times during the day, especially if you update fresh material often, as is the case with news sites. The crawling process is mostly algorithmic, which means that computer algorithms decide how frequently search bots should scan each site. The more your site is crawled by these search engine spiders, the more material they will index. As a result, more of your pages will appear in search results, resulting in more organic traffic to your site.
XML stands for Extensible Markup Language in technical terms (XML). It's a machine-readable file format that search engines and other data-munching tools, such as feed readers, can read.
An Sitemap XML, in its most basic form, is a document that aids Google and other major search engines in better understanding your website while crawling it. It essentially lists a site's URLs (pages) in an organised manner, allowing you (the webmaster) to add more information to each URL.
This includes details such as:
Because XML maps list pages in a logical order and offer additional information about them, search engines can scan your site more intelligently. This essentially implies that a decent Sitemap acts as a road map for your website, directing search engines to all of your key pages.
XML is especially important if:
Because Google and other search engines index and rank single webpages rather than entire websites, this is critical. Even if the search engines have already scanned and indexed your homepage URL, you should still give them with a well defined sitemap to assist them in exposing other sites that would otherwise be hidden from the spiderbots.
Consider your website to be a house, with each page representing a room. Google may recognise the house from the 'outside view,' but not every room within it. Consider a Sitemap to be a blueprint or map of your home and its rooms. This blueprint is used by Google to quickly and easily locate all of the rooms in your home.
When it comes to rapidly discovering your pages, Sitemaps may be quite important in proving you as the original source of the information if you post a piece of content and it is duplicated and published elsewhere. Google will be able to discover it first on your site with the aid of an XML map since the XML file allows it to explore your site more rapidly and often. All of these advantages make you want to establish an XML for your website right now. That is why the Sitemap Generator was created.
The Passive Move developers developed Sitemap Creator, a free, high-quality online application that allows you to quickly construct working XML Sitemaps for your website. After that, you may upload the sitemap to your website and start reaping the rewards. This tool was created specifically to meet the SEO standards that are required for excellent ranking. You may generate a sitemap with up to 500 pages, multiple change frequencies, and default priorities using our tool.
This tool may also function as a webpage counter when you're creating a sitemap. It allows you to compute the overall number of pages on your website as well as the number of indexed pages. If your indexing value appears to be deteriorating, you can take the required steps to enhance it. Our sitemap generator is quite adaptable. It works with Google and Bing, among other search engines. It may be used for your site regardless of whether you use WordPress or another site builder.
To utilise most XML producers on the market, you must have some level of coding knowledge. Our tool, on the other hand, is unique. You don't need any coding skills to use it to create XML Sitemaps. This makes the tool incredibly user-friendly and simple to use.
The Passive Move SEO Analysis XML Sitemap Generator is a strong tool, but like with any powerful instrument, a little training and understanding of how all the pieces operate goes a far way.
So, here's a rundown of the specific steps you'll need to do to get the most out of the tool:
1. Enter your website URL in the XML Sitemap Generator area.
2. Customize the optional custom settings to suit your needs. The amount of pages you need to crawl, the change frequency, the default priority, and the dates are among the options.
3. After you've chosen your settings, click the "Generate Sitemap" button. The programme will assess your request, crawl your site, and build a sitemap for you based on the information you provide.
4. When the program is finished, it will show you the sitemap data, including the number of pages, a list of broken links, the text of the XML file, and a link to the sitemap file.
5. Finally, select "Save As XML File" to save the sitemap in.xml format.
6. Next, go to your website's root directory and upload the sitemap.xml file to the domain root folder. If you have numerous sitemaps in a sitemap.zip file, unzip it and upload all of the sitemap files to your website's root directory.
7. Go to your Google Search Console (previously Google Webmaster Tools) account and enter your sitemap URL as an extra step. Apart from Google, as previously indicated, our free online tool also supports other important search engines. If you're a Bing user, all you have to do is add it to your Bing Webmaster Tools account.
You may check your XML file by submitting it to the search engines (through Google Search Console for Google). Before you try to validate the Sitemap, make sure it's in the right format and has been correctly posted to your webserver. If your website is brand new, uploading a Sitemap to Google encourages the search engine to discover and crawl it sooner than it would otherwise.
We hope that the information provided above has assisted you in making the most of our free online XML map generator. Page Speed Test, Seo Checker, and Website Broken Link Checker are some of the additional SEO tools you could find handy.